01. I have a cell phone.
02. I'm obsessed with new things.
03. I'm the youngest child.
04. I am a shopoholic. (and my credit debt is proof)
05. I don't have any piercings, including ears.
06. I have never worn any makeup.
07. I love beer.
08. I love the weekends. (though weekends are starting to loose meaning)
09. I always carry lip-balm/lip-gloss/chap-stick/etc.
10. I can't live without music.
11. I have been out of the country.
12. I like putting money in the bank and keeping it there.
13. I can respect people who want to stay in school all their life.
14. I love designer handbags.
15. I am easily frustrated and upset.
16. I eventually want kids
17. I can fluently speak more than two languages.
18. I have more than a couple horrible memories.
19. I prefer bitter-tasting things to sweet things.
20. I am a person. (This somehow fails to fit. Would I normally be a muskrat?)
21. My first kiss was unexpected.
22. I read a lot.
23. I love taking pictures.
24. I despise fake people.
25. I can be mean when I want to.
26. My dreams are bizzare. (The very few I remember tend to be really odd. I think I read too many Choose-your-own-adventure books.)
27. I am bisexual. (Guys are icky!)
28. I have way too many pairs of shoes.
29. I like riding trains.
30. I dress how I feel that day.
31. I love Cleveland.
32. Sometimes I cry for almost no reason.
33. I hate when people are ridiculously late.
34. I procrastinate.
35. Winter is my favorite season.
36. I have too many clothes for my closet/dresser.
37. I love to sleep.
38. I wish I was smarter.
39. I am the hottest bachelorette.
40. I have a lot of drama.
41. No one knows the full story of my life.
42. I love my hair.
43. I sometimes fight with my parents. (Duh)
44. I love the beach.
45. I have had the chicken pox.
46. I'm excited for the future. (Yay for tech!)
47. I can't control my emotions.
48. I celebrate holidays from different traditions/cultures that I am not really a part of.
49. I own a TV.
50. I love my friends.
51. I look down on religion and spiritualism as old-fashioned or flakey. (Often it depends on the person, not the religion.)
52. I can be very insecure sometimes.
53. I have had a broken bone.
54. I hate ignorant people.
55. I love my laptop.
56. I think people look sexy when playing musical instruments.
57. I state the obvious.
58. I'm a happy person.
59. I love to dance
60. I love to sing.
61. I hate cleaning my room.
62. I tend to get jealous very easily.
63. I like to play video games.
64. I can program.
65. I hate when I see animals getting hurt/abused.
66. I'm a vegetarian/vegan/don't eat beef.
67. I have hardly ever studied for a test in my whole life.
68. I think legos are the best toy.
69. I am too forgiving.
71. I loved high school. (How in the hell could one have had a good time in high school? I have gotten in trouble for this opinion several times.)
72. I am easily able to influence people through speech. (Does pissing them off count?_
73. I don't drink enough to get drunk.
74. I love kisses on the forehead.
75. I love the color blue.
76. I don't sew.
77. I am not addicted to drugs.
78. I like getting exercise.
79. I dislike professional sports.
80. I become stressed easily.
81. I hate liars.
82. I like comfy pants. (err, as opposed to "I like uncomfy pants"?)
83. I like socks.
84. I love the smell of fresh laundry.
85. I love my family.
86. I don't mind getting shots. (One of my quirks. I hate shots. It bugs the hell out of me.)
87. I am a perfectionist when it comes to certain things.
88. I can sight-read stuff on the piano.
89. I hate the feeling of failure.
90. I am a pushover.
91. I would love to have my own fashion line. (Heh, I'd probably have fun with one, but that'd be bad.)
92. I can be quite selfish. (I try not to be)
93. I still act like a little kid sometimes.
94. Above all, I despise dishonesty.
95. I can stay on the computer forever.
96. I love music.
97. I wish I was more motivated when it comes to school
98. I love getting stuff in the mail.
99. I have problems letting go of people. (not usually)
100. I hate the feeling of being alone. (Alone time is good. There is such a thing as too much, but that's true of anything)