Stuff I've done in bold. Stuff I haven't done but would like to in italics. Stuff I'll avoid at nearly any cost
01. Bought everyone in the bar a drink
02. Swam with wild dolphins
03. Climbed a mountain
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive - Though I'd probably try a Porsche first.
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid
06. Held a tarantula
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone
08. Said "I love you" and meant it
09. Hugged a tree
10. Bungee jumped - despite being terrified of heights.
11. Visited Paris
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise
14. Seen the Northern Lights
15. Gone to a huge sports game
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables
18. Touched an iceberg
19. Slept under the stars
20. Changed a baby's diaper
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon
22. Watched a meteor shower
23. Gotten drunk on champagne
24. Given more than you can afford to charity
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment
27. Had a food fight
28. Bet on a winning horse
29. Asked out a stranger
30. Had a snowball fight
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can
32. Held a lamb
33. Seen a total eclipse
34. Ridden a roller coaster
35. Hit a home run
36. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment
39. Had two hard drives for your computer
40. Visited all 50 states
41. Taken care of someone who was drunk
42. Had amazing friends
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country
44. Watched wild whales
45. Stolen a sign
46. Backpacked in Europe
47. Taken a road-trip
48. Gone rock climbing
49. Midnight walk on the beach
50. Gone sky diving
51. Visited Ireland
52. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger's table and had a meal with them
54. Visited Japan
55. Milked a cow
56. Alphabetized your CDs - I should probably try again.
57. Pretended to be a superhero
58. Sung karaoke
59. Lounged around in bed all day
60. Played touch football
61. Gone scuba diving
62. Kissed in the rain
63. Played in the mud
64. Played in the rain
65. Gone to a drive-in theater
66. Visited the Great Wall of China
67. Started a business - Want an AR15?
68. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken
69. Toured ancient sites
70. Taken a martial arts class
71. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight
72. Gotten married
73. Been in a movie
74. Crashed a party
76. Gone without food for 5 days
77. Made cookies from scratch
78. Won first prize in a costume contest
79. Ridden a gondola in Venice
80. Gotten a tattoo - I've never been able to come up with a design I'd like enough.
81. Rafted the Snake River
82. Been on television news programs as an "expert"
83. Got flowers for no reason
84. Performed on stage
85. Been to Las Vegas
86. Recorded music
87. Eaten shark
88. Kissed on the first date
89. Gone to Thailand
90. Bought a house
92. Buried one/both of your parents
93. Been on a cruise ship
94. Spoken more than one language fluently - Not going to happen, but it'd be nice.
95. Performed in Rocky Horror
96. Raised children
97. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour
99. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country
100. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over
101. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge
102. Sang loudly in the car, and didn't stop when you knew someone was looking - And badly!
103. Had plastic surgery
104. Survived an accident that you shouldn't have survived
105. Wrote articles for a large publication
106. Lost over 100 pounds
107. Held someone while they were having a flashback
108. Piloted an airplane
109. Touched a stingray
111. Helped an animal give birth
112. Won money on a T.V. game show - I like money!
113. Broken a bone
114. Gone on an African photo safari
115. Had a facial part pierced other than your ears
116. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol - Anyone who wants to learn drop me a comment.
117. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild
118. Ridden a horse
119. Had major surgery
120. Had a snake as a pet
121. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
122. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours
123. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states - That's going to be hard, though I'm up to > 5 countries.
124. Visited all 7 continents
125. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days
126. Eaten kangaroo meat
127. Eaten sushi
128. Had your picture in the newspaper
129. Changed someone's mind about something you care deeply about - At least I like to think I have.
130. Gone back to school
132. Touched a cockroach
133. Eaten fried green tomatoes
134. Read The Iliad
135. Selected one "important" author who you missed in school, and read - Do Not Read Ayn Rand, trust me on this.
136. Killed and prepared an animal for eating I really need to take a deer this year
137. Skipped all your school reunions
138. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language
139. Been elected to public office
140. Written your own computer language
141. Thought to yourself that you're living your dream
142. Had to put someone you love into hospice care
143. Built your own PC from parts
144. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn't know you
145. Had a booth at a street fair
146. Dyed your hair
147. Been a DJ
148. Shaved your head - I don't *want* to, but at the rate my hair is falling out it's that or a buzz cut...
149. Caused a car accident
150. Saved someone's life
Past this line are additions by ceosanna, with a few made slightly less specific.
151. Had an M&M fight at the Grand Canyon.
152. Hiked to the lip of a volcano and into the depths of an ice cave within an hour.
153. Visited the Tulum (Mayan) ruins on the Yucatan Peninsula.
154. Driven across the country.
155. Been pulled over and not been able to provide a home address or phone number.
156. Lived on the beach in a van.
157. Been yelled at by Elizabeth Taylor.
158. Played with Barbara Hershey and David Carradine’s son, Free (who has since changed his name).
159. Watched the sunrise at Haleakala.
160. Participated in an eight-hour water fight on Christmas day.
161. Swam with dolphins. (Tame)
162. Fed stingrays.
163. Helped tame 6 month old feral puppies.
164. Bottle fed a joey (baby kangaroo).
165. Rescued an owl from the side of the road.
166. Held a baby tiger.
167. Stopped to try to help with a bald eagle after seeing it hit by a car.
168. Had a semi-tame cockatoo climb onto my shoulder after it evidently decided it liked me.
169. Fed an alpaca by holding a food pellet between my lips.
170. Hugged a wolf.
171. Kissed a dolphin.
172. Been licked by a giraffe.
173. Been stung by a jellyfish.
175. Been bitten by a centipede.
176. Pet a sloth.
177. Fed wild deer.
178. Been caught in the curl of a wave. - This used to be one of the things I really enjoyed at the beach, swimming into the wave and letting it throw me out the top.
179. Held a baby alligator.
180. Pet a lesser anteater.
181. Killed a mouse with my computer.