1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS: HOW DID YOU GET IT?
I went flying off a bike one time due to a stupid minivan, and ended up removing the skin from both knees, both palms, and the back of both hands, though I'm not sure if those scars are still visible. Only time I've been knocked unconscious.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Not much yet. Need to fix that.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
Not that I'm aware of.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Anything but country and rap, though I don't like most modern pop.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
Enough money to fix up a few things in my house. Paying it off would be nice too!
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
I have not been out in a real forest in too long.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
I'll probably have to say my house.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Not so I've noticed.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
I used to.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
Nothing comes to mind.
13. WHAT ARE YOUR INITIALS?
14. LIKE MUSIC?
15. MOST LISTENED TO BAND?
Quite possibly Pink Floyd, though I'm not sure.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
None of the above? I'll drink milk and sugar with a bit of coffee or tea for flavor.
17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Sushi, probably unagi nigiri.
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
Don't think so, though I've had many types of fish.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?
I would hope so.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
I'm fairly flexible, but I don't think I meed the standard for "double jointed".
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET?
27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU:
Asking me how to communicate is doomed to failure.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES??
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN?
1-800-USA-4SUN or possibly Dell. I tend to SMS/IRC/IM instead.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
I still need to get to mainland Asia, Africa (when I'm old enough to know about it), South America, Oceania and maybe one of the poles.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
I have no memory, and I'm very bad at dealing with people.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
I don't really put much stock in "famous" people.
37. FIRST JOB?
Teaching at a computer camp.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
41. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
Trying to track a bug, and failing.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
Probably solving hard problems.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
Yep, and I really need another round.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
I don't want any, but I feel an obligation to society, which is probably a sign of hubris.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Not that I'm aware of.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
No, but I do like watching them when it's dark enough.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
Panteen Pro-V usually.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
It's almost legible?
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
I'll go with Turkey.
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
53. WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF?
Dancehits '96 Supermix with such runaway hits as Macarena - Los Del Mar and Total Eclipse of the Heart - Nicki French
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Quite probably not.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
I'm a firm believer in Function. That said, I'm coming to realize (yeah, I'm a bit stubborn about this) that others may view Form as significant, or possibly even important.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
I have not gotten very angry in a long time. I used to clean when angry.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
I don't really have a second home.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
Legos were at or near the top.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
Many, quite a few of which are no longer valid.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
I fondly remember the Barney level for Doom, does that count?
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Not once in my entire life have I considered the use of sarcasm!
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
Mashed potatoes usually.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Attitude would probably be the best way to describe it.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Not that I'm willing to recall.
67. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER?
This question varies based on mood and time.
68. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOWS?
B5, Firefly, House, Deadwood, Dexter (US, anime is a longer and unrelated list)
pshaw? I have not heard that in years.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
good French Vanilla.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
Last time I counted.
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
Today if you count what little I do, long long ago if you want a real serious workout.
73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?
Prepping for turkey day.
74. WHAT'S THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR?
At about 110MPH a K40 antenna's magnetic mount will fail, however it will not hit the ground, instead it will fly like a kite.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
This is too long!
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
Lords of Acid followed by Heart and preceded by Rev Horton Heat.
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
Water, plain simple water.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My phone says: my dad, arranging for turkey day.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX?
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG?
I like classical to think to, but I wouldn't call it thought provoking. I'll go with Maxwell's Silver Hammer, as I'd never honestly listened to the lyrics till recently, and they were not quite what I would have expected.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
I don't really hate much, I'm really seriously irritated by willful ignorance, but I can't hate that.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR?
I can't honestly say I've got a favorite month.
83. ZODIAC SIGN?
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
86. EYE COLOR?
87. SHOE SIZE
88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Bojangles has some tasty chicken, I like Wendy's frostys though.
89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
Great American Restaurants
90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
Yes, very much so.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
Last TV show was Casshern Sins ep 8
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
I used to play violin, that was a long time ago though, and I never could read music well.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
I can count, therefore I consider the Republican and Democratic party platforms to be at best ignorant, and really inherently flawed/wrong.
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
Most of Ikea it seems.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE?
Honda Civic, I like it, I've put several 100k miles on them.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire for "non-fiction" and Market Forces for fiction.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE?